Monday, February 2, 2009

WOW look were I am heading



So it has been 4 months since I've been on my blog!!!!! I was just going to have this blog for people to keep in touch with me while i was on my mission trip......but Ruth Ann informed me that i need to keep up on it still and share my life with people who care!










So here i go......This handsome guy is my FIANCE!!! You heard me... my FIANCE!!!! His name is Jonathan Weber. We met on the 4th of July of 2008 and we are getting married on the 4th of July 2009!!!!! God has done amazing things in my life but wow!!!! what can i say.......He totally had his hand in our relationship!!!! To make a long storey short we kinda new each other from other places but we weren't suppose to meet yet.......and lets just say when we met we never left each others sides and we new with in 2 weeks of us dating that we were ment to be together!!!!













I'm very blessed to have so many friends and family involved in our wedding!!!! My girls that are standing up with me are



Ruth Ann Pometto (Matron of honor)










kimberly Kem (Matron of honor)









Jamie Fath






Chelle Wirth


Dawn Schellinger



kathleen Balch


Monica Clinsmith Suzee Stone


Jackie Arico

Meggan Young.......she isn't going to be able to be in our wedding because she is going to be having a beautiful baby around our wedding....we are sad they wont make it to the wedding, but very happy and excited for their first born.
Jon and i are staying busy with both of our jobs and planning our wedding......its been fun! right now we are looking at houses and trying to decide what will be the best for us and our future family!!!!!!





















4 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

YES!!! I am so excited about your blog...and your upcoming wedding!! I can't wait to see you on Thursday - feels like it's been weeks already! :)

Lucky Soda Photography said...

So happy to see the blog up and going again. I'm excited to be photographing your wedding!

Sarah

Kathleen said...

Welcome back! It's been too ridiculously long! SO excited!

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm so so happy for you guys. Hmmm, knowing he was the "one" within the first two weeks...sounds like someone else I know... ;) Love you!