Monday, June 14, 2010

Friends leaving

Our really good friends Monica and Kim and Andrew are leaving our group!!!! It's really sad but exciting!!!
I have know Kim since middle of high school!!! (im starting to cry now that im writing this) As Kim and i grew closer and closer through the years we have been through so many things together!!!! Kim was one of my Matron of Honers in my wedding!!! People would always get us confused or thought we were sisters! I wish her and Andrew the best of luck!
Monica has already left us.....she left us very quickly....in witch i would say is may be for the best since she nor me like long good byes :) tears are shed away!!! I met Monica quite a few years ago and has become pretty close from bible study and our late night movies :)
We will miss them sooooooo much!!
Our friend's Sarah (who have done all of our friends engagement, wedding, maternity pictures......we asked sarah to take a break and actually be in the pictures and asked her amazing husband to take a group shot for us (not everyone could make it (but i don't think that will ever happen!!!) These are just a few shots and maybe i can post some more soon (Sarah and Chris are really busy right now...so we have to be patient!!! These are so cute any ways!!!!
i
They also were kind enough to take family shots too!! (the cat's wouldn't join us...not that we tried to have them join us :)

1 comment:

Catholic Mutt said...

Hmm... leaving is kind of a strong word. I mean, in a way I've left, but in a way I never will. You can't get rid of me that easily! :) I miss you lots, though!