Saturday, January 2, 2010

Plowing and Christmas

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years from the Weber's
"The Family that Plow's together stay together!!!"
Ok that's not the saying...."family's that pray together stay together!"
so our First Christmas consisted of us plowing for 11 hours!!!! Jon even had me plow!!! You herd me......I plowed! Since we got 14 inches of snow on top of the ice we got, we were running out of time before people were showing up for church. Me and Mikey plowed the church parking lot while Jon snow blowed and salted everything!! Lets just say I'm never going to plow again even though Jon said i did a better job then Mikey :) I can't say Mikey agrees with that.....i kinda messed up his system when i tried to help him with his side of the church! oops!!
(Mark, Jon, and Mikey (trying to get the skid loader to work to salt)
Jon, Mikey, and Matt (I bought them all amazing little boy underwear :) )

My mom bought all the boys same shirts and these crazy cars!!
they are brothers at heart!!!

No comments: