Thursday, April 15, 2010

Salon info

so your time is running out!
have you given me your idea on what i should name my salon......these are a few......that people had suggested
Family Blessing
family faith farm salon
All in the Family
C.W. salon
I need more ideas friends!!! i know we have 1/2 a month left (technically we have 3 years....but what better way to stay positive about it then to have a name for the salon!!!!)

My next question for all you lovely friends is....i have been researching computer programs for booking appointments......I found one that seems interesting....it is were you book your appointments online.......how do you feel about this option? would you do it.......the nice thing is i probably wouldn't have a receptionist to answer the phone and i don't think that you guys would appreciate it if I was interrupting your hair appointment for me to answer and book appointments!!! Then you would be able to book your appointment 24/ 7 and i wouldn't feel guilty not answering my phone to book you while i'm with my family or sleeping :) the program will let me enter how long it takes me to do your hair so you don't need to know that....and since most people are going to cell phones with internet....i will be able to send you reminders through emails and texting!!! How cool!!! Im very impressed by this program....would you like this program as my clients or would you be turned off by it?

2 comments:

Catholic Mutt said...

I would use it! But I think that you have to have a phone option, too. There are still a few people that don't have easy internet accident. Your clients will just have to know that they would have to leave a message and you will get back to them.

Kathleen said...

i like the online idea, especially since i realize that i need you at 3am!